Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ridiculous crap, I found this day

Every day I notice what utter crap of this world surrounds me. For instance, utter dyslectic television writers, stupid teenagers with their typical group behaviour, the morality of the world: 'sex, fun, fun and sex', and on and on. Today I was having a bit of a chat with one of my contactlist buddies. Out of randomness I said I was busy 'looking for love', on which he responded 'looking for a lay'. How could I ever have the slightest thought of him being different from all the other stupid morons in this god forsaken barren land. How 'love' is related to 'sex' and in this most disrespectful manner 'getting a lay'. To just have sex, with just anyone, for the sex. I can assure you, that's true love. I was searching for 'a lay'. Well no, I felt betrayed. I felt anger. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill his family, I just wanted to ravage his entire surrounding with powers I do not have to teach him some respect. After and before about each sentence there was the utter revolting word 'lol'. Terror on him and his descendants for which to tremble an entire lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home